SAXOCON is continuously hiring toxicologists to join our experienced team of toxicologists and computational toxicologists.
Your main responsibilities cover:
- Performing toxicological assessments in accordance with ISO, ICH, and OECD guidelines/standards for drug substances, medical devices, food and feed ingredients, cosmetics etc.
- Performing risk assessments for biological evaluation reports and other medical device documentation
- Participating in cross-functional team meetings pertaining to our deliverables
- Providing input to and reviewing biological evaluation reports and other documents written for our customers
- Providing input to Standard Operating Procedures
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- An MSc, MD, DVM preferably supplemented with a Ph.D. within a biological or pharmaceutical discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant non-clinical safety or toxicology experience
- Experienced MS office use with a flair for IT
- Knowledge of or, preferably, experience with risk management (e.g. ISO 14971)
- Knowledge of quality management systems (ISO 13485) and/or GMP
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry is an asset but not a strict requirement
In addition, you are:
- A dedicated team player with strong collaboration skills with both internal and external stakeholders, as we work cross-functionally and our team consists of toxicologists, computational toxicologists, and materials specialists.
- Pro-active, structured, well-organised, and committed to meeting deadlines
- Able to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Able to see the bigger picture while maintaining attention to detail
- Keen to provide our customers with deliverables tailored to their individual needs
How to apply:
If you should have any questions feel free to contact our CEO Martin Friis-Mikkelsen at: (+45)4011 2027.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
SAXOCON is a spin-off from DTU and partly owned by DTU. The company was founded in 2013 and we are currently expanding rapidly, both in the number of employees and in our portfolio of customers. Although we are busy, we have a relaxed and informal atmosphere where we collaborate to create high-quality products to the benefit of our customers.