At SAXOCON, we regularly hire and educate new candidates to expand our experienced team of toxicologists and computational toxicologists. We are currently looking to hire 2-3 recently graduated candidates for our upcoming training period, starting in the autumn of 2021.
You will be asked to perform product safety assessments in accordance with international guidelines and standards for drug substances, medical device, food and feed ingredients, cosmetics, etc. You will also be writing biological evaluation reports for medical devices or toxicological risk assessments of processing aids, extractables and leachables, etc.
- Compiling relevant toxicological data and assessing the toxicological safety profile of chemicals and materials
- Preparing product testing plans according to regulatory requirements
- Discussing the balance of potential benefits against any identified risk and recommending mitigations
- Participating in cross-functional team meetings on our deliverables
- Providing input to and review of biological evaluation reports and other documents written for our customers
- Contributing to our Quality Management System
Our preferred candidate holds the following qualifications:
- A degree in Veterinary Medicine or Human Biology or Pharmaceutical Sciences or other Life Science areas at a master’s level (MSc)
- Recently graduated or with a couple of years work experience, as the position involves training in toxicological principles and how to conduct risk assessments
- Experienced MS Office user with a flair for IT
First and foremost, you are passionate about applied toxicological risk assessments. You are a dedicated team player with strong collaboration skills, able to work with both internal and external stakeholders. At SAXOCON, we work interdisciplinarily in teams comprising toxicologists, computational toxicologists, and materials scientists.
- Proactive, structured, well-organised, and committed to meeting deadlines
- Able to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about patient safety and risk assessment
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Able to see the bigger picture while maintaining attention to detail
- Keen to provide our customers with deliverables tailored to their individual needs
How and when to apply:
Send us your application and CV as soon as possible to email@example.com no later than 1 October 2021.
SAXOCON is a spin-off from DTU and is still partly owned by DTU. The company was founded in 2013 and is a two-time Gazelle award winner for rapid financial growth.
One of our most important tasks is helping companies ensure patient safety concerning new drugs, medical devices, novel foods, etc. and, at the same time, focusing on reducing animal testing according to current regulations and guidelines.
Although busy, we have a relaxed and informal atmosphere where we collaborate to create high-quality products that benefit our customers.
We work on-site in teams at our offices in Virum.