Safe Healthcare Products
SAXOCON provides you with all you need to ensure a successful and cost-effective road map to document compliance with regulatory requirements, including:
- A toxicological hazard assessment of all chemical constituents of your materials
- A readiness assessment for relevant food and healthcare applications
- Conducting and reporting studies using animal-free approaches to test cosmetic ingredients, including the use of computer models such as QSAR and read-across methodologies
- An intelligent test strategy for the generation of further physical characteristics and chemical analysis of extractable compounds
- A Declaration of Compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
Why choose us?
SAXOCON services for suppliers of materials for food and healthcare products give you access to:
- A multidisciplinary team of highly skilled toxicologists, material scientists, and supply chain professionals
- Extensive experience with state-of-the-art safety evaluations according to international standards and regional regulatory guidelines
- Best-in-class experience with using computational toxicology, including QSAR modelling, rule-based SAR, and read-across methods
- Safety evaluations based on proprietary information obtained from our worldwide network of materials suppliers
- Smart, cost-effective test strategies for supporting your customers with the highest degree of readiness
SAXOCON compiles all necessary documentation to set up a Declaration of Compliance with relevant regulatory requirements for your food and healthcare applications.