Primary Packaging Safety Assurance
Containers and other primary packaging systems for drug products must be designed, tested, and documented not to alter the safety or quality of the finished product. SAXOCON provides you with everything you need to establish and document compliance with regulatory requirements for primary packaging, including:
- The selection and characterisation of construction materials
- A risk analysis according to ICH, EMA, and FDA guidelines
- Extractables and leachables test strategies according to European and US Pharmacopoeia
- A review of protocols and monitoring of extractable and leachable studies
- A toxicological risk assessment of results
Why choose us?
SAXOCON services for pharmaceutical development give you access to:
- Extensive experience with state-of-the-art safety assessments of pharmaceutical products in accordance with international standards and regulatory guidelines
- A multidisciplinary team of highly skilled toxicologists, material scientists, and supply chain professionals
- Safety evaluations based on proprietary information obtained from our worldwide network of materials suppliers
- Smart, cost-effective test strategies that bring your products to market in a timely manner
SAXOCON compiles all necessary documentation for your New Drug Application file to fulfil ICH Q8, FDA, and EMA requirements.
drug candidate Screening
QSAR based active substance screening.
Document your Permitted Daily Exposure.
Ensure your combination products compliance.