Indoor Air Quality Investigations
Air quality complaints are often related to Ultra Fine Particles (UFP). UFPs can cause problems even when all conventional parameters (temperature, humidity and CO2 levels) are within prescribed guidelines. So, ensuring that your indoor air quality is as good as possible requires targeting the emission and presence of UFPs.
UFPs are defined as those particles with a diameter smaller than 0.1 micrometres. They constitute the vast majority of particles found in the air while only accounting for a small fraction of the overall mass. UFPs are usually the by-products of combustion or chemical reactions.
SAXOCON provides you with everything you need to accurately target the source and take effective mitigation measures, including:
- A site inspection and observation of processes
- Pathway tracing to find the actual contamination source
- Source removal or, if not possible, the application of effective control measures
- Follow-up testing of the effectiveness of the applied measures
Why choose us?
SAXOCON analytical services for nanomaterials and UFPs give you access to:
- Experts that can diagnose and find the best solution to your problem
- UFP measurement and characterisation expertise
- QMS-certified processes following GLP guidelines
- Our multidisciplinary team of highly skilled scientists that think outside the box
SAXOCON documents all measurements and compiles all necessary results in a technical report, according to and controlled by our Quality Management System.