Regulatory Compliant Cosmetics
The robust selection of polymer grades is key to meeting regulatory requirements and avoiding time-to-market delays for the manufacturers of cosmetics products. Each operator in the supply chain for manufacturing or selling cosmetics and personal care products is responsible for demonstrating compliance with all applicable rules.
SAXOCON provides you with all you need to assure a successful and cost-effective road map to document compliance with regulatory requirements, including:
- A toxicological hazard assessment of all chemical constituents of your materials
- A readiness assessment for cosmetics applications
- An intelligent test strategy for the generation of further physical characteristics and the chemical analysis of extractable compounds
- A Declaration of Compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
Why choose us?
SAXOCON services for cosmetics suppliers give you access to:
- A multidisciplinary team of highly skilled toxicologists, material scientists, and supply chain professionals
- Extensive experience with state-of-the-art safety evaluations according to international standards and regional regulatory guidelines
- Proprietary information obtained from our worldwide network of materials suppliers
- Smart, cost-effective test strategies that help you achieve the highest degree of readiness
SAXOCON compiles all necessary documentation for you to set up a Declaration of Compliance with relevant regulatory requirements for cosmetics applications.