Safety Data Sheet
EC Regulation 1907/2006 on Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemical substances (REACH) requires completing a Safety Data Sheet outlining information related to the occupational safety and health consequences for each chemical, substance or mixture. This information should include potential hazards, physical and chemical properties, handling and storage, and follow the Global Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS).
SAXOCON provides you with everything you need to document REACH compliance in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements, including:
- Classification and labelling of products according to relevant regulatory requirements
- Quality control of existing Safety Data Sheets
- Communication with suppliers to ensure adequate information on raw materials
- Preparation of Safety Data Sheets in compliance with national rules
Why choose us?
SAXOCON services for chemical suppliers give you access to:
- Toxicologists with extensive knowledge of REACH regulations and EU Classification and Labelling of chemical substances
- A multidisciplinary team of highly skilled toxicologists, material scientists, and supply chain professionals
SAXOCON compiles a written Safety Data Sheet comprising the information necessary for fulfilling REACH requirements.