EC Regulation 1907/2006 on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemical substances (REACH) describes Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) as causing cancer, toxic to reproduction, disrupting endocrine function, and/or being very persistent in the environment. REACH regulation requires that the importers, producers, and suppliers of all products marketed in the EU (i.e., manufactured tangible products, which are not chemical substances or mixtures) track the presence of SVHCs from each operator in the supply chain, including those from outside the EU. Furthermore, suppliers shall notify the European Chemical Agency if more than 0.1 % w/w of an SVCH is present.
SAXOCON provides you with everything you need to track, submit, and maintain SVHC information throughout your supply chain in accordance with regulatory requirements, including:
- A toxicological hazard assessment of all chemical constituents in your materials
- A readiness assessment for relevant food and healthcare applications
- An intelligent test strategy for the generation of further physical characteristics and chemical analysis of extractable compounds
- A Declaration of Compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
Why choose us?
SAXOCON services for suppliers of consumer products give you access to:
- A multidisciplinary team of highly skilled toxicologists, material scientists, and supply chain professionals
- Data gathering of proprietary information obtained from our worldwide network of materials suppliers
- Extensive knowledge of REACH regulation and EU Classification and Labelling of chemical substances
- Best in class experience Extensive experience in SCIP submission and other REACH-IT solutions
SAXOCON compiles a written report comprising the toxicological information necessary for fulfilling REACH requirements.