Are you having trouble with the performance and purity of your raw materials, production products or packaging materials? SAXOCON can help you identify unwanted inorganic components and trace them throughout your affected processes.
Our analytical services provide forensic investigations that screen and detect your materials using various electron microscopy-based analyses.
SAXOCON provides you with everything you need to find the most appropriate samples for conducting a thorough investigation, including:
- Identifying material composition through measurements
- Characterisation and assessment of particulate materials down to the nanoscale
- Documented statistical analysis of all relevant findings
- Back-tracing of the source and origin of particulate contaminants
- Advice on improvement and prevention measures
- A toxicological risk assessment of the results
Why choose us?
SAXOCON analytical services for nanomaterials give you access to:
- Extensive expertise with the measurement and characterisation of nanomaterials
- A multidisciplinary team of highly skilled scientists and experts
- High-level experience with state-of-the-art material and toxicological evaluations per international standards
SAXOCON compiles all necessary results and documentation so that you can get the most out of your materials.
Air quality investigation
Identify and trace Ultra Fine Particles in your air.
PMT characterisation of medical devices.
Identify and understand nanomaterials.
Test for Particulate Contamination
Identify unwanted particulates on your medical devices.