Secure Worker Health and Safety
Do you know what particles your workers are exposed to in your working environment? Which of these particles is a concern for the health of your workers? To assess the risks posed by particles in your work environment requires understanding their chemical composition, morphology or shape, aspect ratio, and mixing state. Such an investigation usually requires long-term comprehensive studies to assess the potential exposure and toxicological risk involved in various work processes.
Our novel tool, the SAXOCON Impactor, allows us to quickly collect particles from the air in your workplace directly onto electron microscopy grids. Once taken, the particle samples are analysed across a range of toxicologically relevant physical and chemical parameters using our scientifically sound, reproducible imaging routine for automated Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM).
SAXOCON provides you with a full-service package comprising:
- Measurement and statistical analysis of particulate matter in indoor air, exhaust gas, environmental and work environment settings
- QMS controlled documentation and presentation of results
- A toxicological risk assessment of the collected particles
- Root-cause analysis and guidance on mitigating exposure risk
Why choose us?
SAXOCON analytical services give you access to:
- Our novel, full-service solution delivers unique insights in a timely manner
- Particle level statistical analysis of your air samples
- High-level toxicological experience in evaluating and characterising airborne particles
SAXOCON compiles all necessary results and toxicological documentation in a signed report.
Safety data Sheet
Occupational safety data sheet.
3d Print Safety
Ensure 3D printer safety.