Timely Materials Screening and Selection
The robust selection of construction materials for medical devices is key to establishing product safety and avoiding delays in time-to-market. SAXOCON provides you with all you need to assure a successful and cost-effective road map to document compliance with regulatory requirements, including:
- A precise description of your product and its intended use
- A 360° analysis of material candidates including chemical composition and supply chain
- A selection of physical and chemical characterisations to screen for critical safety properties
- A Biological Evaluation Plan to describe and justify your test strategy
Why choose us?
SAXOCON services for medical device manufacturers give you access to:
- A multidisciplinary team of highly skilled toxicologists, material scientists, and supply chain professionals
- Extensive experience in state-of-the-art safety evaluations according to international standards and regional regulatory guidelines
- Safety evaluations based on proprietary information obtained from our world-wide network of material suppliers
- Smart, cost-effective test strategies for bringing your products to market in a timely manner
SAXOCON compiles all documentation in a Biological Evaluation Plan, which is the necessary first step to bringing your product to market.