Assure Safe Food Contact Materials
Materials used in packaging systems intended for food contact must be evaluated for their potential to transfer harmful substances to food. Each operator in the supply chain for manufacturing or selling Food Contact Materials is responsible for demonstrating compliance with all applicable rules governing materials used in or as Food Contact Materials.
SAXOCON provides you with everything you need to establish and document compliance with regulatory requirements for Food Contact Materials packaging, including:
- The selection and characterisation of construction materials
- A risk analysis according to the compliance criteria found in EU and/or FDA guidelines
- Migration test strategies, including Non-Intentionally Added Substances
- A review of protocol and monitoring of studies
- A toxicological risk assessment of the results
Why choose us?
SAXOCON services for the food industry give you access to:
- Extensive experience with state-of-the-art safety assessments of food contact materials in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- A multidisciplinary team of highly skilled toxicologists, material scientists, and supply chain professionals
- Safety evaluations based on proprietary information obtained from our worldwide network of materials suppliers
- Smart, cost-effective test strategies that bring your products to market in a timely manner
SAXOCON compiles all necessary documentation for you to set up a Declaration of Compliance with relevant regional requirements.