Assure Safe Food Contact Materials
- Selection and characterisation of construction materials
- A risk analysis according to compliance criteria in EU and/or FDA guidelines
- Migration test strategies including Non Intentionally Added Substances
- A review of protocol and monitoring of studies
- A toxicological risk assessment of results
Why choose us?
SAXOCON services for the food industry give you access to:
- Extensive experience with state-of-the-art safety assessment of food contact materials in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- A multidisciplinary team of highly skilled toxicologists, material scientists, and supply chain professionals
- Safety evaluations based on proprietary information obtained from our world-wide network of materials suppliers
- Smart, cost-effective test strategies that bring your products to market in a timely manner
SAXOCON compiles all necessary documentation for you to set up a Declaration of Compliance with relevant regional requirements.
EFSA approved food enzymes.
EFSA approved novel foods.
EFSA approved additives and flavourings.