Screening of Drug Candidates
Predictive high throughput screening for new active substances is key to successful drug discovery. SAXOCON provides you with a range of computer-based models to identify structural alerts and predict biological effects, including:
- Established and validated structure-activity-relation (QSAR) models
- Customised QSAR modelling based upon your own data library
- Preliminary early ICH M7 classification of mutagenic impurities
- Read-across methods
- Expert interpretation of the read-out
Why choose us?
SAXOCON services for pharmaceutical development give you access to:
- Extensive experience with state-of-the-art safety assessments of pharmaceutical products according to international standards and regulatory guidelines
- Best in class experience in using computational toxicology, including the modelling of biological effects based on chemical structure
- Smart, cost-effective test strategies that bring your products to market in a timely manner
SAXOCON compiles all documentation in an expert statement for use to support your candidate selection process.
Document your Permitted Daily Exposure.
Ensure the safety of your packaging.
Ensure your combination products compliance.