Screening of Drug Candidates
Predictive high throughput screening of new active substances, including predicting biological effects and identifying structural alerts, is key to successful drug discovery.
SAXOCON provides you with a range of computer-based models to identify structural alerts and predict biological effects, including:
- Established and validated structure-activity-relation (QSAR) models
- Customised QSAR modelling based upon your own data library
- Preliminary early ICH M7 classification of mutagenic impurities
- Read-across methods
- Expert interpretation of the readout
Why choose us?
SAXOCON services for pharmaceutical development give you access to:
- Extensive experience with state-of-the-art safety assessments of pharmaceutical products according to international standards and regulatory guidelines
- Best-in-class experience in using computational toxicology, including the modelling of biological effects based on chemical structure
- Smart, cost-effective test strategies that bring your products to market in a timely manner
SAXOCON compiles all documentation in an expert statement for use to support your candidate selection process.